Woven--hand dyed 100% Indigenous Grown Navajo Churro Yarn
Introducing WOVEN, our first hand dyed weaving yarn
- Available as 210 yds/4oz OR 50yds/1oz skeins
- The Woven Palette Set contains 17 1oz skeins, 50 yards per color, of each of the 17 colors pictured, 850yds total.
- Single ply mill-spun yarn
- 100% Indigenous Grown Navajo Churro
- Grown entirely on the Navajo Nation in Arizona
- Variegated acid dyed--dimensional, lightfast and washfast color
- Hard-wearing, rustic, coarse wool perfect for weaving or lined outerwear knit/crochet garments.
Woven is made from Navajo Churro from the flocks of Phil Singer, Jeanne Salt (shown in the listing photo) and Lorena Noelson, of the Navajo Nation, Arizona. Hand dyed by Andrea in Flagstaff. Your yarn is dyed to order and takes approximately 3-4 days to ship. Woven is variegated yarn, skeins in the photos were re-skeined to distribute color for photographs, your yarn will not be re-skeined.:)
The woven sample was done in 3 shaft Krokbragd, with seine twine warp sett at 5 epi.